Be on the lookout for the 2018 Application
to be up in April!
Important Dates and Times
Friday, Oct 19 5pm - 8pm Exhibitor Setup
Saturday, Oct 20 9am - 4pm Show Open to Public, Free Admission
Saturday, Oct 20 4pm - 5pm Exhibitor Breakdown
Vendor Application -
Click on the link below to apply
Application and Fees
- There is a $10 non-refundable application fee.
- The booth fee is $65.
- One 8-foot table and 2 chairs will be included in your fee. You may also bring your own tables if you prefer.
- A limited number of exhibitors will be accepted per category (e.g., jewelry, pottery, monogrammed items, etc.).
- All items need to be either hand-crafted by the seller or available for immediate purchase.
Show Size and Space Details
- Approximately 30 to 40 vendors in the Trinity Hall.
- Spaces are approximately 8' x 8'. An 8-foot table will be provided unless specified otherwise. An additional table can be purchased for your space for an additional fee (while supplies last.) Please note that the 8-foot table is larger than the standard banquet table which is 6-foot. All work and displays must stay within the designated space.
- All tables must be adorned with an attractive table covering and/or table skirt that reaches the floor and wraps all the way around the table. The link below is a great site to purchase a good quality table skirt in a variety of colors and sizes.
Link to Table Skirts
- If electricity is requested on your application, your space assignment will be in close proximity to an electrical outlet. You must bring your own extension cords and tape them to the floor. Please provide your own power strip.