Our craft show is currently full for vendors, but we are still accepting applications for the wait list.
Application and Fees
- There is a $10 non-refundable application fee.
- The booth fee is $65.
- One 8-foot table and 2 chairs will be included in your fee. You may also bring your own tables if you prefer.
- A limited number of exhibitors will be accepted per category and this is a juried show (e.g., jewelry, pottery, monogrammed items, etc.).
- All items need to be either hand-crafted by the seller or available for immediate purchase.
Show Size and Space Details
- Approximately 30 to 40 vendors in the Trinity Hall.
- Spaces are approximately 8' x 8'. An 8-foot table will be provided unless specified otherwise. Please note that the 8-foot table is larger than the standard banquet table which is 6-foot. All work and displays must stay within the designated space.
- All tables must be adorned with an attractive table covering and/or table skirt that reaches the floor and wraps all the way around the table. The link below is a great site to purchase a good quality table skirt in a variety of colors and sizes.
Link to Table Skirts
- If electricity is requested on your application, your space assignment will be in close proximity to an electrical outlet. You must bring your own extension cords and tape them to the floor. Please provide your own power strip.